News from blogdeltransportista.com - http://www.blogdeltransportista.com/entrada-en-vigor-de-la-regulacion-del-documento-de-control-para-el-transporte-de-mercancias/ 28/06/13 - 10:15h
Starting next Friday July 5 all carriers transporting goods by road shall bear on each service they perform the control document, which necessarily must include the following information:
- Name, address and tax identification number contractual shipper.
- Name, address and tax identification number of the carrier.
- Place of origin and destination of the shipment being transported.
- Nature and weight of the goods transported.
- Recorded transport.
- Vehicle registration of transport, including the trailer or semitrailer.
This document will be kept available for the inspection of Transportation at least for one year and is necessary to issue two copies, one for the carrier and the other for who you hire, whether the agency, flotista, cooperative transport operator or charger that has contracted with the carrier.
There are some exceptions that do not need the required document control, as in the case of:
- Transport vehicles that are exempt from transportation authorization.
- Transportation removal.
- Transport of damaged vehicles or injured.
- Parcel or similar services.
- Transport in which specific regulations requiring lead waybill: dangerous goods, international transport ...